Revise isominikiller?

Let we know your doubts

Revise isominikiller?

Messaggioda hzrngb » gio 27 feb 2014, 14:15

Sorry for asking. Emm.. :oops: can admin add one more variant which is mini killer sudoku instead of isomini killer sudoku because isomini killer here is too easy or "direct". Maybe try to decrease its clue outside like nowadays descriptive pair. I like that one now..Thank. :hai
hzrngb

Re: Revise isominikiller?

Messaggioda gabriele » gio 27 feb 2014, 16:29

hzrngb ha scritto:Sorry for asking. Emm.. :oops: can admin add one more variant which is mini killer sudoku instead of isomini killer sudoku because isomini killer here is too easy or "direct". Maybe try to decrease its clue outside like nowadays descriptive pair. I like that one now..Thank. :hai

Not all people is as fast as you are,
if you check, from the home page, the statistics , the isominikiller is solved with the average time of best solver in more than 8 minutes,
it is more difficult than many other variants.
https://www.argio-logic.net/page/statist ... type=media
in my opinion it is not the isominikiller that is too easy, it'is you that are too fast.
https://www.argio-logic.net/page/variant ... =isokiller
but, anyway, I will think about it.
Il genere umano è diviso in 10 specie: quella che capisce il binario e quella che non lo capisce
gabriele
Amministratore

Messaggioda hzrngb » gio 27 feb 2014, 16:45

Hope you can try to increase the difficulty so that it will similar like one that appear in WSC or other online competition because its more fun to be solve. Thank you :hai
hzrngb

Messaggioda gabriele » gio 27 feb 2014, 17:42

hzrngb ha scritto:Hope you can try to increase the difficulty so that it will similar like one that appear in WSC or other online competition because its more fun to be solve. Thank you :hai

I'm revising all the variants,
i have completed all those that do not include sum,
since 1 week i started with killer that is giving me some problems: too much time since 2008 when i made it.
after it will be the time to revise isominikiller, between1&9, cross centers sum, etc....
just one question:
in your opinion, what has to be incresead:
the difficulty due to iso rule or the one due to the sums?
I can increase both, but which is playing the most important role?
Il genere umano è diviso in 10 specie: quella che capisce il binario e quella che non lo capisce
gabriele
Amministratore

Messaggioda hzrngb » gio 27 feb 2014, 20:19

gabriele ha scritto:
hzrngb ha scritto:Hope you can try to increase the difficulty so that it will similar like one that appear in WSC or other online competition because its more fun to be solve. Thank you :hai

I'm revising all the variants,
i have completed all those that do not include sum,
since 1 week i started with killer that is giving me some problems: too much time since 2008 when i made it.
after it will be the time to revise isominikiller, between1&9, cross centers sum, etc....
just one question:
in your opinion, what has to be incresead:
the difficulty due to iso rule or the one due to the sums?
I can increase both, but which is playing the most important role?

Oh now I noticed that. Yes, latest one more fun already. In my opinion, the one due to iso rule should be increase. I can solve it by refering to iso rule mostly. That's why I think it is not fun since it is isomini killer variant. :ciao

emm..can you minimize tris, evenodd, exclusion, exclusion double, greater clues too? :ciao again
hzrngb

Messaggioda hzrngb » ven 28 feb 2014, 4:59

Nowadays descriptive pair is the best one here now. Always getting confused instead of searching the right path to fill it all. Very nice and I like it. Thanks for your great job Gabriele. :sm3
hzrngb

Torna a Questions & Answers