SPECIAL PRIZE

Let we know your doubts

SPECIAL PRIZE

Messaggioda gabriele » ven 28 ago 2009, 16:13

CAMILLO has decided.....
(who is Camillo?........Camillo is the Visual basic 6 program who generates all variants present on the site)
coming back...
camillo has decided that the first one that will result faster than Gaurav on the EvenOdd will recive the prize of 1.000 points on the charts!
Competition is open!
try your best
Il genere umano è diviso in 10 specie: quella che capisce il binario e quella che non lo capisce
gabriele
Amministratore

SPECIAL PRIZE

Messaggioda genovese volante » ven 28 ago 2009, 18:18

:) :)
It's very hard ....

After 37 solved grids, he always has got hundred percent average ....
But we always try ... :fen :fen
genovese volante

Re: SPECIAL PRIZE

Messaggioda Enrico60 » ven 28 ago 2009, 19:45

The tentation!!!!!!
I've promised myself I would haven't played match or championship, I prefer pass my free time to study on a new sudoku version, or try to build matches, or "tornei" for Argiologic-Team!!!!!
I hope, one day I'll read on the special report """ ... Genovese Volante or Bely or francoclaudio or Heratattack or Sergio49 or Liù ..... or someone "argiolino" more than 1000 points .....
GO!!! GO!!! GO!!! Argio-Team we can do it!!!!!!

HAVE A LOT OF FUN!!!!! :fuor :fuor :fuor :big :big :big
Ultima modifica di Enrico60 il ven 28 ago 2009, 20:42, modificato 1 volta in totale.
RAL 2586 a.s. Enrico
Enrico60

Messaggioda gauravkorde » ven 28 ago 2009, 20:35

Oh my goodness... this is crazy... :lol: :lol: :D
i never knew it was 37 games... But yesterday or few days back i almost lost it when i made a mistake and had to figure it out and correct it... and saw that i was just few seconds faster than Bely... :P

but I am sure Gotroch can definitely beat me in it one day or the other!!
gauravkorde

Messaggioda Enrico60 » ven 28 ago 2009, 20:44

gauravkorde ha scritto:Oh my goodness... this is crazy... :lol: :lol: :D
i never knew it was 37 games... But yesterday or few days back i almost lost it when i made a mistake and had to figure it out and correct it... and saw that i was just few seconds faster than Bely... :P

but I am sure Gotroch can definitely beat me in it one day or the other!!

LoocK at Bely!!! becarefull she's phantastica!!!!! .. as yuo Know!!!!!
RAL 2586 a.s. Enrico
Enrico60

Messaggioda gauravkorde » ven 28 ago 2009, 20:55

Oh yes she is really good.... and there are many others who are also fast... i am sure sooner or later they will definitely beat me :)
gauravkorde

Messaggioda Enrico60 » ven 28 ago 2009, 20:59

gauravkorde ha scritto:Oh yes she is really good.... and there are many others who are also fast... i am sure sooner or later they will definitely beat me :)

Tell me .. you prefer ".... later!!!!!..." :cele :cele :cele :cele but one question ... you don't lile soduku classic?
RAL 2586 a.s. Enrico
Enrico60

Messaggioda Bely » ven 28 ago 2009, 21:12

:77
I was losing this interesting discussion :2

Btw, I don't think to have hopes with our fantastic foreign hosts. My goal is just to remain as long as possible the Argio Killer Woman :2
Valeria
Bely

Messaggioda gauravkorde » ven 28 ago 2009, 21:24

Enrico60 ha scritto:
gauravkorde ha scritto:Oh yes she is really good.... and there are many others who are also fast... i am sure sooner or later they will definitely beat me :)

Tell me .. you prefer ".... later!!!!!..." :cele :cele :cele :cele but one question ... you don't lile soduku classic?

I like sudoku classic... But here I dont use pencilmarks... i tried it couple of times but those 'c' s are a lot of distraction for me...or may be i havent explored how to use pencilmarks yet... so without pencilmarks at times it becomes hard to find difficult techniques and hence i quit or use trial & error...
gauravkorde

Messaggioda Enrico60 » ven 28 ago 2009, 21:36

gauravkorde ha scritto:
Enrico60 ha scritto:

I like sudoku classic... But here I dont use pencilmarks... i tried it couple of times but those 'c' s are a lot of distraction for me...or may be i havent explored how to use pencilmarks yet... so without pencilmarks at times it becomes hard to find difficult techniques and hence i quit or use trial & error...

Pencilmarks is another game on our top ... but pheaphs you don't know that we can play without click on pencil and the "c" will disaper .... and stright on your solution!!!!!
RAL 2586 a.s. Enrico
Enrico60

Messaggioda Enrico60 » ven 28 ago 2009, 21:41

Bely ha scritto: :77

Btw, I don't think to have hopes with our fantastic foreign hosts. My goal is just to remain as long as possible the Argio Killer Woman :2

Bely!!!! you know what's your goal!!!!! by the way remember the list ..... Spain now!!!! then coach RAL2586!!!!!!
RAL 2586 a.s. Enrico
Enrico60

Messaggioda Bely » ven 28 ago 2009, 22:14

Enrico60 ha scritto:
Pencilmarks is another game on our top ... but pheaphs you don't know that we can play without click on pencil and the "c" will disaper .... and stright on your solution!!!!!

Probably he didn't mean "pencilmarks" as game but as "candidates"... ;)
Gaurav, as I already told you I write a lot, but after practising a little bit the "c" are not a problem anymore... you can look at the grid without them and then, when you need, you enter in the candidates mode. Then you don't need to delete the "c", usually I simply click on the cell, the "c" is highlighted and just overwrite :)
Valeria
Bely

Messaggioda Bely » ven 28 ago 2009, 22:16

Enrico60 ha scritto:

Bely!!!! you know what's your goal!!!!! by the way remember the list ..... Spain now!!!! then coach RAL2586!!!!!!

This means that at least for the entire next week I will not participate to this special prize... good luck to everyone else
(sorry Gaurav :mrgreen: )

After that...let's see 8-)
Valeria
Bely

Messaggioda Enrico60 » ven 28 ago 2009, 22:32

Bely ha scritto:
Enrico60 ha scritto:

This means that at least for the entire next week I will not participate to this special prize... good luck to everyone else
(sorry Gaurav :mrgreen: )

After that...let's see 8-)

at least or at last!!!!!
RAL 2586 a.s. Enrico
Enrico60

Messaggioda liu » sab 29 ago 2009, 2:34

genovese volante ha scritto: :) :)
It's very hard ....

After 37 solved grids, he always has got hundred percent average ....
But we always try ... :fen :fen

Mission impossible?????????
I don't believe it.

Immagine
Liù
liu
Amministratore

Messaggioda gabriele » dom 6 set 2009, 12:02

Who else could be faster than Gaurav on Even Odd?
if not Yakub!
today Yakub was 14 seconds faster than Gaurav
Il genere umano è diviso in 10 specie: quella che capisce il binario e quella che non lo capisce
gabriele
Amministratore

Messaggioda gauravkorde » dom 6 set 2009, 18:48

lolz... as i said it was high time that Gotroch got a better timing... infact i definitely wouldnt have managed these many wins if he played everyday...!!

so how many points is he getting today?? 101?
gauravkorde

Torna a Questions & Answers